March 31, 2008
New Releases: April Titles
As we start the next month, here are a few of the titles coming out in April that are sure to be covered in various media outlets.
- From the author of A Whole New Mind, comes the first ever manga business book. Dan Pink's The Adventures of Johnny Bunko: The Last Career Guide You'll Ever Need.
- Procter and Gamble's A.G. Lafley and Ram Charan worked together to publish The Game-Changer: How You Can Drive Revenue and Profit Growth with Innovation.
- Nudge:Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness by two professors at the University of Chicago
- Climate Change: What's Your Business Strategy? (Memo to the CEO) by Andrew J. Hoffman and John G. Woody on the subject everyone is talking about: how business will change as the climate changes.
- From the Cult of Mac author, Leander Kahney takes a look Inside Steve's Brain.