March 31, 2008
New Releases: April Titles
- From the author of A Whole New Mind, comes the first ever manga business book. Dan Pink's The Adventures of Johnny Bunko: The Last Career Guide You'll Ever Need.
- Procter and Gamble's A.G. Lafley and Ram Charan worked together to publish The Game-Changer: How You Can Drive Revenue and Profit Growth with Innovation.
- Nudge:Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness by two professors at the University of Chicago
- Climate Change: What's Your Business Strategy? (Memo to the CEO) by Andrew J. Hoffman and John G. Woody on the subject everyone is talking about: how business will change as the climate changes.
- From the Cult of Mac author, Leander Kahney takes a look Inside Steve's Brain.
About Dylan Schleicher
Dylan Schleicher has been a part of the 800-CEO-READ claque since 2003. Even though he's stayed on at the company, he has not stayed put. After beginning in shipping & receiving, he joined customer service and accounting before moving into his current, highly elliptical orbit of duties overseeing the ChangeThis and In the Books websites, the company's annual review of books and in-house design. He lives with his wife and two children in the Washington Heights neighborhood on Milwaukee's West Side.