January 17, 2005
New Releases: New Releases - 1/17/05
I am a little delayed on new releases. Here is what has hit the shelves in the last couple of weeks.
- Category Killers: The Retail Revolution and Its Impact on Consumer Culture by Robert Spector (HBSP, 1/7/05)
- Deep Smarts: How to Cultivate and Transfer Enduring Businesss Wisdom by Dorothy Leonard and Walter Swap (HBSP, 1/11/05)
- You're In Charge--Now What? by Thomas Neff and James Citrin (Crown Business, 1/11/05)
- Winning with People by John C. Maxwell (Nelson Books, 1/14/05)
- Time Traps by Todd Duncan (Nelson Books, 1/14/05)
- May I Have Your Attention, Please?: Build a Better Business by Telling Your True Story by Chris Hilicki and Andy Andrews (Wiley, 1/14/05)
- How to Get Your Competition Fired (without Saying Anything Bad about Them) by Randy Schwantz (Wiley, 1/14/05)
- Balls!: 6 Rules for Winning Today's Business Game by Alexi Venneri (Wiley, 1/14/05)
About Dylan Schleicher
Dylan Schleicher has been a part of the 800-CEO-READ claque since 2003. Even though he's stayed on at the company, he has not stayed put. After beginning in shipping & receiving, he joined customer service and accounting before moving into his current, highly elliptical orbit of duties overseeing the ChangeThis and In the Books websites, the company's annual review of books and in-house design. He lives with his wife and two children in the Washington Heights neighborhood on Milwaukee's West Side.