November 14, 2005
News & Opinion: A New Ad Book Classic?
Your choices are:
- Often Wrong, Never In Doubt by Donny Duetsch (I think you know where we stand)
- Disruption by Jean-Marie Dru (this is a Tom Peters favorite)
- Then We Set His Hair On Fire by Phil Dusenberry (liked it alot)
- Purple Cow by Seth Godin (a classic)
- Life After The 30-Second Spot by Joe Jaffe (review copy in mail)
- Lovemarks by Kevin Roberts (lots of pretty pictures)
- None of the Above (the correct answer)
(via Mr. Jaffe's blog)
About Dylan Schleicher
Dylan Schleicher has been a part of the 800-CEO-READ claque since 2003. Even though he's stayed on at the company, he has not stayed put. After beginning in shipping & receiving, he joined customer service and accounting before moving into his current, highly elliptical orbit of duties overseeing the ChangeThis and In the Books websites, the company's annual review of books and in-house design. He lives with his wife and two children in the Washington Heights neighborhood on Milwaukee's West Side.