January 4, 2005
News & Opinion: Amazon.com's Customer Favorites of 2004
- Trump: How to Get Rich by Donald Trump
- Profitable Growth is Everyone's Business by Ram Charan
- The Fred Factor : How passion in your work and life can turn the ordinary into the extraordinary by Mark Sanborn
- Free Prize Inside!: The Next Big Marketing Idea by Seth Godin
- The Working Poor : Invisible in America by David K. Shipler
- Confidence : How Winning Streaks and Losing Streaks Begin and End by Rosabeth Moss Kanter
- Life 2.0 : How People Across America Are Transforming Their Lives by Finding the Where of Their Happiness by Rich Karlgaard
- The Truth About the Drug Companies: How They Deceive Us and What to Do About It by Marcia Angell
- We Got Fired! : . . . And It's the Best Thing That Ever Happened to Us by Harvey Mackay
- Origins of the Crash: The Great Bubble and Its Undoing by Roger Lowenstein
Tomorrow I am going to publish the 800-CEO-READ Top 25 of 2004 and explain a bit how we do ours.
About Dylan Schleicher
Dylan Schleicher has been a part of the 800-CEO-READ claque since 2003. Even though he's stayed on at the company, he has not stayed put. After beginning in shipping & receiving, he joined customer service and accounting before moving into his current, highly elliptical orbit of duties overseeing the ChangeThis and In the Books websites, the company's annual review of books and in-house design. He lives with his wife and two children in the Washington Heights neighborhood on Milwaukee's West Side.