November 11, 2004
News & Opinion: Amazon Names Their Top Biz Books for 2004
Our reader Dmitri left a comment this morning telling us that Amazon's editors chose The Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid as their top pick for 2004.
Here is the entire list:
- The Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid by C.K. Parhalad
- The Misbehavior of Markets by Benoit Mandelbrot and Richard L. Hudson
- Confronting Reality by Larry Bossidy and Ram Charan
- Lovemarks by Kevin Roberts
- First In, Last Out: Leadership Lessons from the New York Fire Department by John Salka andBarret Neville
- The 8th Habit by Stephen Covey
- Seeing What's Next by Clayton Christensen
- Strategy Maps by Robert Kaplan and David Norton
- Gurus, Hired Guns, and Warm Bodies by Stephen R. Barley and Gideon Kunda
- The Medici Effect by Frans Johansson
We will publish our Best of 2004 list next month.