December 6, 2007
News & Opinion: Bloomberg suggests business books for gifts
- The Age of Turbulence by Alan Greenspan
- The Black Swan by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- A Demon of Our Own Design by Richard Bookstaber
- The Last Tycoons by William D. Cohan *his favorite pick of the year and the winner of the Financial Times/Goldman Sachs book award.
- Blue Blood & Mutiny by Patricia Beard
- Zoom by Iain Carson and Vijay V. Vaitheeswaran
- Boeing Versus Airbus by John Newhouse
About Dylan Schleicher
Dylan Schleicher has been a part of the 800-CEO-READ claque since 2003. Even though he's stayed on at the company, he has not stayed put. After beginning in shipping & receiving, he joined customer service and accounting before moving into his current, highly elliptical orbit of duties overseeing the ChangeThis and In the Books websites, the company's annual review of books and in-house design. He lives with his wife and two children in the Washington Heights neighborhood on Milwaukee's West Side.