April 18, 2005
News & Opinion: Book Links from Around the Blogsphere
I have quite a list for this post:
- John Moore at Brand Autopsy says you should read The War of Art by Steven Pressfield.
- This is an older post, but the 43 Folders has best summary I have seen of Getting Things Done by David Allen.
- A Thought over Coffee pulls out The Art of Powerpointing from The Art of the Start
- This is another post inspired by Seth's personal MBA. Aaron at Confessions of a Brand Evangelist lists his Top Ten Brand Books
- Lisa at Management Crafts pulls a tip from Dale Carnegie's classic How to Win Friends and Influence People
- brendonwilson.com seems to have a transcript of Guy Kawasaki giving his Art of the Start speech
About Dylan Schleicher
Dylan Schleicher has been a part of the 800-CEO-READ claque since 2003. Even though he's stayed on at the company, he has not stayed put. After beginning in shipping & receiving, he joined customer service and accounting before moving into his current, highly elliptical orbit of duties overseeing the ChangeThis and In the Books websites, the company's annual review of books and in-house design. He lives with his wife and two children in the Washington Heights neighborhood on Milwaukee's West Side.