April 18, 2005
News & Opinion: Book Links from Around the Blogsphere
By: 800-CEO-READ @ 6:43 PM – Filed under: Innovation & Creativity, Personal Development & Human Behavior
I have quite a list for this post:
- John Moore at Brand Autopsy says you should read The War of Art by Steven Pressfield.
- This is an older post, but the 43 Folders has best summary I have seen of Getting Things Done by David Allen.
- A Thought over Coffee pulls out The Art of Powerpointing from The Art of the Start
- This is another post inspired by Seth's personal MBA. Aaron at Confessions of a Brand Evangelist lists his Top Ten Brand Books
- Lisa at Management Crafts pulls a tip from Dale Carnegie's classic How to Win Friends and Influence People
- brendonwilson.com seems to have a transcript of Guy Kawasaki giving his Art of the Start speech