October 15, 2004
News & Opinion: Books inspired by "The Apprentice"
- You're Hired: How To Succeed In Business And Life From The Winner Of The Apprentice by Bill Rancic (HarperCollins, Sept. 2004)
- What It Takes: Speak Up, Step Up, Move Up : A Modern Woman's Guide to Success in Business by Amy Henry (St. Martins Press, Sept. 2004)
- Carolyn 101 : Business Lessons from The Apprentice's Straight Shooter by Carolyn Kepcher (Fireside, Oct. 2004)
- 10 Secrets I Learned from The Apprentice: Unauthorized Expert Tips by Anthony Parinello with Beth Gottfried (Chamberlain Bros., July 2004)
- Trump: Think Like a Billionaire : Everything You Need to Know About Success, Real Estate, and Life by Donald Trump (Random House, October 2004)
and of course...
About Dylan Schleicher
Dylan Schleicher has been a part of the 800-CEO-READ claque since 2003. Even though he's stayed on at the company, he has not stayed put. After beginning in shipping & receiving, he joined customer service and accounting before moving into his current, highly elliptical orbit of duties overseeing the ChangeThis and In the Books websites, the company's annual review of books and in-house design. He lives with his wife and two children in the Washington Heights neighborhood on Milwaukee's West Side.