October 15, 2004
News & Opinion: Books inspired by "The Apprentice"
With Season Two of The Apprentice in full swing, you will find a number of titles authored by the cast. There is even one that is inspired by the show.
- You're Hired: How To Succeed In Business And Life From The Winner Of The Apprentice by Bill Rancic (HarperCollins, Sept. 2004)
- What It Takes: Speak Up, Step Up, Move Up : A Modern Woman's Guide to Success in Business by Amy Henry (St. Martins Press, Sept. 2004)
- Carolyn 101 : Business Lessons from The Apprentice's Straight Shooter by Carolyn Kepcher (Fireside, Oct. 2004)
- 10 Secrets I Learned from The Apprentice: Unauthorized Expert Tips by Anthony Parinello with Beth Gottfried (Chamberlain Bros., July 2004)
- Trump: Think Like a Billionaire : Everything You Need to Know About Success, Real Estate, and Life by Donald Trump (Random House, October 2004)
and of course...