May 10, 2005
News & Opinion: Brainstorming Books from WSJ
In yesterday's Journal Report, the topic was small business. Included in the coverage was a list of books to help individuals brainstorm new business ideas.
- The Innovator's Dilemma by Clayton M. Christensen
- The Art of the Long View: Planning for the Future in an Uncertain World by Peter Schwartz
- New Business Ventures and the Entrepreneur by Howard H. Stevenson, Michael J. Roberts and Harold Irving Grousbeck
- Crossing the Chasm by Geoffery Moore
- Startup: A Silicon Valley Adventure by Jerry Kaplan
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Regional Advantage: Culture and Competition in Silicon Valley and Route 128 by Annalee Saxenian
The article also gives some commentary from Jerome Engel, professor at UC-Berkley.