December 8, 2006
News & Opinion: BusinessWeek's Best Book on Innovation - 2006
BusinessWeek has a list of their 2006 favorites for innovation. They are a little liberal with their definition of 2006. A couple of these titles are not even out yet.
- Designing Interactions by Bill Moggride (just got this, more textbook style with lots of interviews)
- Worldchanging by Alex Steffen (check out the original website)
- Payback by James Andrew and Harold Sirkin (out Jan. 7th)
- ZAG by Marty Neumeier (check out John Moore's post on the book)
- Beautiful Evidence by Edward Tutfe (it is about time Tutfe got some mainstream love)
- Open Business Models by Henry Chesbrough (more on this soon)
- Wikinomics by Don Tapscott and Anthony Williams (out Dec. 28th)
- Mavericks at Work by Bill Taylor and Polly LaBarre (you can read the JCS or ChangeThis)
- Juicing the Orange by Pat Fallon and Fred Senn (a July JCS)
- Spectale by David Rockwell and Bruce Mau
This link will launch the cute little BusinessWeek slideshow with cover art and commentary.