April 8, 2005
News & Opinion: Dan Hill Interview
Yesterday, I interviewed Dan Hill, author of Body of Truth: Leveraging What Consumers Can't or Won't Say.
We talk about the inner workings of the brain, Blink (yes again), and the power of story.
mp3, 31:31, 14.4MB
Here are links to the addition books Dan recommends:
- Emotions Revealed: Recognizing Faces and Feelings to Improve Communication and Emotional Life by Paul Ekman (Times, 2003)
- Telling Lies: Clues to Deceit in the Marketplace, Politics, and Marriage by Paul Ekman (W.W. Norton, 2001)
- The Expression of the Emotions in Man and Animals by Charles Darwin (Oxford Press, 2002)
- The Emotional Brain: The Mysterious Underpinnings Of Emotional Life by Joseph Ledoux (Simon & Schuster, 1998)
- Descartes' Error: Emotion, Reason, and the Human Brain by Antonio Damasio (HarperCollins, 1995)