November 12, 2004
News & Opinion: First Milk Carton Tie-In
[voice from Monster Truck Rally commercials]
Special Offer! Today Only!
Buy any of the following business titles and we'll send you a very limited edition Purple Cow Milk Carton FREE ($30 Value):
- Flight of the Buffalo: Soaring to Excellence, Letting Employees Lead by James Belasco
- Fish!: A Remarkable Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results by by Stephen C. Lundin Ph.D., Harry Paul, and John Christensen
- Who Says Elephants Can't Dance by Lou Gerstner
- Put the Moose on the Table: Lessons in Leadership from a CEO's Journey Through Business and Life by Randall Tobias
- If You Want to Soar With the Eagles, Don't Fly With the Turkeys by Keith Bell
[we thought choosing books with animals in the title would be a cute tie-in.]
When checking out, enter the Coupon Code "MOO" in the comments section.
Offer is good until 5pm today!
About Dylan Schleicher
Dylan Schleicher has been a part of the 800-CEO-READ claque since 2003. Even though he's stayed on at the company, he has not stayed put. After beginning in shipping & receiving, he joined customer service and accounting before moving into his current, highly elliptical orbit of duties overseeing the ChangeThis and In the Books websites, the company's annual review of books and in-house design. He lives with his wife and two children in the Washington Heights neighborhood on Milwaukee's West Side.