December 17, 2004
News & Opinion: Forbes.com's Business Books Of The Year 
Forbes.com has posted a list of their favorite books for 2004. They have a snappy slideshow with reviews of each of the titles.
1 (tied). Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow and The Price of Loyalty by Ron Suskind
3. The Truth About Drug Companies by Marcia Angell
4. The Wisdom of Crowds by James Surowiecki
5. Trump: How to Get Rich by Donald Trump
6. The Paradox of Choice by Barry Schwartz
7. The Coming Generational Storm by Laurence Kotlikoff and Scott Burns
8. Nice Girls Don't Get the Corner Office by Lois Frankel
9. The Automatic Millionaire by David Bach
10. Free Prize Inside by Seth Godin
About Dylan Schleicher
Dylan Schleicher has been a part of the 800-CEO-READ claque since 2003. Even though he's stayed on at the company, he has not stayed put. After beginning in shipping & receiving, he joined customer service and accounting before moving into his current, highly elliptical orbit of duties overseeing the ChangeThis and In the Books websites, the company's annual review of books and in-house design. He lives with his wife and two children in the Washington Heights neighborhood on Milwaukee's West Side.