December 18, 2006
News & Opinion: Globle and Mail's Top Ten of 2006
A couple of blogging business book authors pointed to Harvey Schachter's list in Toronto's Globe and Mail. You'll find this list has more of a management focus.
- Hard Facts Dangerous Half-Truths & Total Nonsense by Jeffrey Pfeffer and Robert Sutton
- Managing the Dynamics of Change by Jerald Jellison
- The Ultimate Question by Fred Reichheld
- Questions of Character by Joesph Badaracco
- Leading Leaders by Jeswald Salacuse
- Get Them on Your Side by Samuel Bacharach
- Working With You is Killing Me by Katherine Crowley and Kathi Elster
- Questions That Sell by Paul Sherry
- A Leader's Legacy by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner
- The Box by Marc Levinson
About Dylan Schleicher
Dylan Schleicher has been a part of the 800-CEO-READ claque since 2003. Even though he's stayed on at the company, he has not stayed put. After beginning in shipping & receiving, he joined customer service and accounting before moving into his current, highly elliptical orbit of duties overseeing the ChangeThis and In the Books websites, the company's annual review of books and in-house design. He lives with his wife and two children in the Washington Heights neighborhood on Milwaukee's West Side.