May 28, 2004
News & Opinion: Hearing the Call of the Mall
- You start by reading the first chapter at the ABC's Good Morning America website.
- Nicole at Fuzzy Signals has a pretty extensive review of the book and she talks about how she has used Underhill's work on other projects.
- In their fifty book challenge, infinitejess.com is not so thrilled with the book.
- Monica and Deepak at webjives.com pull the book review from the Wharton newsletter.
- Jessamyn at jessamyn.com gives her take on the book.
About Dylan Schleicher
Dylan Schleicher has been a part of the 800-CEO-READ claque since 2003. Even though he's stayed on at the company, he has not stayed put. After beginning in shipping & receiving, he joined customer service and accounting before moving into his current, highly elliptical orbit of duties overseeing the ChangeThis and In the Books websites, the company's annual review of books and in-house design. He lives with his wife and two children in the Washington Heights neighborhood on Milwaukee's West Side.