July 26, 2006
News & Opinion: More books from DMA
Jack wrote a post a couple of weeks ago about books that John Greco, head of the Direct Marketing Association, recommended in the Wall Street Journal. In that post, Jack listed the five books that were in the newspaper edition. The online edition had five more titles we missed.
Here is the list in its entirety:
- Being Direct by Lester Wunderman
- Purple Cow by Seth Godin
- Waiting for Your Cat to Bark by Bryan Eisenberg, Jeffrey Eisenberg and Lisa T. Davis
- Call to Action by Bryan Eisenberg and Jeffrey Eisenberg
- The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell
- Blink by Malcolm Gladwell
- Freakonomics by Levitt and Dubner
- The Art of The Start by Guy Kawasaki
- 10 Rules for Strategic Innovators by by Vijay Govindarajan and Chris Trimble
About Dylan Schleicher
Dylan Schleicher has been a part of the 800-CEO-READ claque since 2003. Even though he's stayed on at the company, he has not stayed put. After beginning in shipping & receiving, he joined customer service and accounting before moving into his current, highly elliptical orbit of duties overseeing the ChangeThis and In the Books websites, the company's annual review of books and in-house design. He lives with his wife and two children in the Washington Heights neighborhood on Milwaukee's West Side.