October 10, 2005
News & Opinion: New Business Books and Other Events Happening This Week
- One from Many by Dee Hock
- Let My People Go Surfing by Yvon Chouinard (founder of Patagonia) *Jack even wrote a review on this book.
- The Martha Rules by Martha Stewart
- Tales From the Top by Graham Alexander
- Ahead of the Curve by Joseph H. Ellis
About Dylan Schleicher
Dylan Schleicher has been a part of the 800-CEO-READ claque since 2003. Even though he's stayed on at the company, he has not stayed put. After beginning in shipping & receiving, he joined customer service and accounting before moving into his current, highly elliptical orbit of duties overseeing the ChangeThis and In the Books websites, the company's annual review of books and in-house design. He lives with his wife and two children in the Washington Heights neighborhood on Milwaukee's West Side.