February 14, 2007
News & Opinion: Our valentine to you...
We thought about sending you a valentine or two but decided to give away our e-book, Nine Minds on Marketing [clicking this link will download the pdf]; you may recognize it from our Boss' Day sale. Compiled and written by the talented Andrea Learned; you'll discover the insights uncovered of the pickings of nine marketing minds.
You'll hear from:
- The Story Factor: Inspiration, Influence, and Persuasion through the Art of Storytelling
by Annette Simmons
- Treasure Hunt: Inside the Mind of the New Customer
by Michael J. Silverstein
- Emotional Design: Why We Love (or Hate) Everyday Things
by Donald A. Norman
- The Experience Economy: Work is Theatre & Every Business is a Stage
by B. Joseph Pine and James H. Gilmore
- The Trendmaster’s Guide: Get a Jump on What Your Customer Wants Next
by Robyn Waters
- The Marketing Playbook: Five Battle-Tested Plays for Capturing and Keeping the Lead in Any Market
by John Zagula
- Juicing the Orange: How to Turn Creativity into a Powerful Business Advantage
by Fred Senn
- PyroMarketing: The Four-Step Strategy to Ignite Customer Evangelists and Keep Them for Life
by Greg Stielstra
- Robin Hood Marketing: Stealing Corporate Saavy to Sell Just Causes
by Katya Andresen
About Dylan Schleicher
Dylan Schleicher has been a part of the 800-CEO-READ claque since 2003. Even though he's stayed on at the company, he has not stayed put. After beginning in shipping & receiving, he joined customer service and accounting before moving into his current, highly elliptical orbit of duties overseeing the ChangeThis and In the Books websites, the company's annual review of books and in-house design. He lives with his wife and two children in the Washington Heights neighborhood on Milwaukee's West Side.