September 20, 2006
News & Opinion: Place your vote.
- Bait and Switch: The (Futile) Pursuit of the American Dream by Barbara Ehrenreich
- The Girl's Guide to Being a Boss (Without Being a Bitch) by Caitlin Friedman and Kimberly Yorio
- Good to Great and the Social Sectors: Why Business Thinking Is Not the Answer by Jim Collins
- The Number: A Completely Different Way to Think About the Rest of Your Life by Lee Eisenberg
- The Wal-Mart Effect: How the World's Most Powerful Company Really Works - and How It's Transforming the American Economy by Charles Fishman
About Dylan Schleicher
Dylan Schleicher has been a part of the 800-CEO-READ claque since 2003. Even though he's stayed on at the company, he has not stayed put. After beginning in shipping & receiving, he joined customer service and accounting before moving into his current, highly elliptical orbit of duties overseeing the ChangeThis and In the Books websites, the company's annual review of books and in-house design. He lives with his wife and two children in the Washington Heights neighborhood on Milwaukee's West Side.