July 24, 2006
News & Opinion: Prahalad Keynote on IT Conversations
IT Conversations has a 32 minute audio keynote of C.K. Prahalad. In this speech, he talks about how location is no longer a barrier to innovation. The talk is titled, "Emerging Hi-Tech Ecosystems".
IT Conversations has tons of great content. We have linked to them a number of times. Here is a quick sample of people you can hear:
- Malcolm Gladwell - Human Nature (10/2004) and On Blink (03/2005)
- James Surowiecki - Independent Individuals and Wise Crowds (03/2005)
- Chris Anderson - Economics of the Long Tail (03/2005)
- Clayton Christensen - Capturing the Upside (03/2004)
- Geoffrey Moore - Orchestrating the Stack (03/2004)
- Tom Kelley - Ten Faces of Innovation (11/2005)
- Barry Schwartz - Less Is More (10/2004)
- Robert Scoble and Shel Israel - The Corporation in a Blogging World (05/2006)
- Steven Johnson - Serious Games (10/2005)
- Lawrence Lessig - Free Culture; Chapter One (03/2004)
About Dylan Schleicher
Dylan Schleicher has been a part of the 800-CEO-READ claque since 2003. Even though he's stayed on at the company, he has not stayed put. After beginning in shipping & receiving, he joined customer service and accounting before moving into his current, highly elliptical orbit of duties overseeing the ChangeThis and In the Books websites, the company's annual review of books and in-house design. He lives with his wife and two children in the Washington Heights neighborhood on Milwaukee's West Side.