March 30, 2009
News & Opinion: Reading Outside the Normal Realm
Ken Peters wrote an article on Biznik titled "6 Not-So-Obvious Books Every Business Owner Should Read."
I am a sucker for this stuff. I love it when people draw lessons from unexpected places.
Peters' choices include:
- The Lorax by Dr. Seuss
- Lincoln at Gettysburg by Gary Wills
- Design, Form & Chaos by Paul Rand (out of print, used copies)
- Les Liaisons Dangereuses by Pierre by Pierre Choderlos de Laclos
- The Art of Looking Sideways by Alan Fletcher
- The Elements of Style by William Strunk Jr., and E.B. White