January 13, 2006
News & Opinion: Richard Pachter's Best Business Books of 2005
I know we are getting into the New Year, but I thought I would share one more best of list. You have seen me quote Richard Pachter before. He writes reviews for the Miami Herald.
Here are his 2005 favorites:
- Revolution in the Valley by Andy Hertzfeld
- Blink by Malcolm Galdwell
- A Whole New Mind by Dan Pink
- Meet You in Hell by Les Standiford
- Think Big, Act Small by Jason Jennings
- Darknet by J.D. Lasica
- Tom Peters Essentials (Design, Leadership, Talent, and Trends) by Tom Peters
- The Search by John Battelle
- The Game by Neil Strauss
- The Untied States of America by Juan Enriquez
About Dylan Schleicher
Dylan Schleicher has been a part of the 800-CEO-READ claque since 2003. Even though he's stayed on at the company, he has not stayed put. After beginning in shipping & receiving, he joined customer service and accounting before moving into his current, highly elliptical orbit of duties overseeing the ChangeThis and In the Books websites, the company's annual review of books and in-house design. He lives with his wife and two children in the Washington Heights neighborhood on Milwaukee's West Side.