January 30, 2006
News & Opinion: Tax Season Arrives Again
The Weekend Edition of the Wall Street Journal asked tax expert Randy Blaustein for good books on the IRS and your taxes.
- The IRS Problem Solver by Daniel Pilla
- Confessions of a Tax Collector by Richard Yancey
- What The IRS Doesn't Want You To Know by Martin Kaplan
- Tax This! An Insider's Guide to Standing Up To the IRS by Scott Estill
- J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2006 by the J.K. Lasser Institute
Blaustein also has a book called How to Do Business With the IRS: The Complete Guide for Tax Professionals (out of print).
About Dylan Schleicher
Dylan Schleicher has been a part of the 800-CEO-READ claque since 2003. Even though he's stayed on at the company, he has not stayed put. After beginning in shipping & receiving, he joined customer service and accounting before moving into his current, highly elliptical orbit of duties overseeing the ChangeThis and In the Books websites, the company's annual review of books and in-house design. He lives with his wife and two children in the Washington Heights neighborhood on Milwaukee's West Side.