January 30, 2006
News & Opinion: Tax Season Arrives Again
The Weekend Edition of the Wall Street Journal asked tax expert Randy Blaustein for good books on the IRS and your taxes.
- The IRS Problem Solver by Daniel Pilla
- Confessions of a Tax Collector by Richard Yancey
- What The IRS Doesn't Want You To Know by Martin Kaplan
- Tax This! An Insider's Guide to Standing Up To the IRS by Scott Estill
- J.K. Lasser's Your Income Tax 2006 by the J.K. Lasser Institute
Blaustein also has a book called How to Do Business With the IRS: The Complete Guide for Tax Professionals (out of print).