December 13, 2013
News & Opinion: The 2013 800-CEO-READ Business Book Awards Shortlist: Innovation & Creativity
Over the course of this week, we will be posting the shortlist selections for our 8 business book categories: General Business, Leadership, Management, Entrepreneurship & Small Business, Marketing & Sales, Personal Development, Innovation & Creativity, Finance & Economics. On Monday, December 16th, we'll announce the 8 category winners! In early January, the overall winner of the 2013 800-CEO-READ Business Book Awards will be awarded, so stay tuned to The Daily Blog for all the good news.
The selections for the Innovation & Creativity category are:
- Brutal Simplicity of Thought: How It Changed the World by M&C Saatchi, St. Martin’s Press
- Creative Confidence: Unleashing the Creative Potential Within Us All by Tom Kelley & David Kelley, Crown Business
- Creative Intelligence: Harnessing the Power to Create, Connect, and Inspire by Bruce Nussbaum, HarperBusiness
- Hidden in Plain Sight: How to Create Extraordinary Products for Tomorrow’s Customers by Jan Chipchase, HarperBusiness
- Unthink: Rediscover Your Creative Genius by Erik Wahl, Crown Business
About Sally Haldorson
Sally Haldorson's job as 800-CEO-READ’s General Manager is to make 800-CEO-READ a great place to work for our employees, and a consistently high-performing customer service organization for our clients, authors, and our partners in the publishing industry. In addition to her General Manager duties ensuring collaboration, integration, and quality, she reads, writes, reviews, curates, and edits for the company. Helping craft The 100 Best Business Books of All Time used parts of both skill sets. Outside of work, she is most likely to be found hitting a tennis ball around or hanging out with her boys (husband, child, dog) at home.