November 30, 2010
News & Opinion: The Keen Thinker Vol 12
- Chris Guillebeau and Sally Hogshead headline 800-CEO-READ's Author Pow Wow! Making Connections | THE 8CR POW WOW est. 2005 DECEMBER 7-8, 2010 | MILWAUKEE
- The latest issue of The Business Beat has been released by the good people of Portfolio. This month the focus is on technology, and...Jack Covert takes a look at Geoffrey Moore's classic, Crossing the Chasm.
- LeaveSmarter with John Gerzema We were thrilled to have John Gerzema, co-author of Spend Shift, in Milwaukee yesterday to speak at our latest LeaveSmarter* event, held on the third floor of the breathtaking Grohmann Museum.
- The newest ChangeThis Issue # 76.
- And...some classic holiday music suggests to make your season bright.
About Sally Haldorson
Sally Haldorson's job as 800-CEO-READ’s General Manager is to make 800-CEO-READ a great place to work for our employees, and a consistently high-performing customer service organization for our clients, authors, and our partners in the publishing industry. In addition to her General Manager duties ensuring collaboration, integration, and quality, she reads, writes, reviews, curates, and edits for the company. Helping craft The 100 Best Business Books of All Time used parts of both skill sets. Outside of work, she is most likely to be found hitting a tennis ball around or hanging out with her boys (husband, child, dog) at home.