July 30, 2004
News & Opinion: Tom Peters' Summer Reading
Here is what he has been reading. If you read the post, you'll understand the list:
- Fire in the Belly: On Being a Man by Sam Keen
- The Little Book of Happiness by Patrick Whiteside
- The Instinct to Heal: Curing Stress, Anxiety, and Depression without Drugs and without Talk Therapy by David Servan-Schreiber, M.D.
- The Calm Technique: Meditation without Magic or Mysticism by Paul Wilson
- Meditation for Wimps: Finding Your Balance in an Imperfect World by Miriam Austin
- Creating Health by Deepak Chopra M.D.
- Ultra-Prevention: The 6-Week Plan That Will Make You Healthy for Life by Mark Hyman, M.D. and Mark Liponis, M.D.
- A Morning Cup of Yoga: One Simple, Balanced Routine for a Lifetime of Health and Wellness by Jane Goad Trechsel
- Freeze Frame: One Minute Stress Management by Doc Childre
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
- Walden by Henry David Thoreau
About Dylan Schleicher
Dylan Schleicher has been a part of the 800-CEO-READ claque since 2003. Even though he's stayed on at the company, he has not stayed put. After beginning in shipping & receiving, he joined customer service and accounting before moving into his current, highly elliptical orbit of duties overseeing the ChangeThis and In the Books websites, the company's annual review of books and in-house design. He lives with his wife and two children in the Washington Heights neighborhood on Milwaukee's West Side.