July 30, 2004
News & Opinion: Tom Peters' Summer Reading
I was looking through Tom Peters' website this morning (still upset the blog has no RSS feed). Tom has been relaxing and recharging the batteries this summer. He just got done spending five weeks at Canyon Ranch/Berkshires. Here is what he has been reading. If you read the post, you'll understand the list:
- Fire in the Belly: On Being a Man by Sam Keen
- The Little Book of Happiness by Patrick Whiteside
- The Instinct to Heal: Curing Stress, Anxiety, and Depression without Drugs and without Talk Therapy by David Servan-Schreiber, M.D.
- The Calm Technique: Meditation without Magic or Mysticism by Paul Wilson
- Meditation for Wimps: Finding Your Balance in an Imperfect World by Miriam Austin
- Creating Health by Deepak Chopra M.D.
- Ultra-Prevention: The 6-Week Plan That Will Make You Healthy for Life by Mark Hyman, M.D. and Mark Liponis, M.D.
- A Morning Cup of Yoga: One Simple, Balanced Routine for a Lifetime of Health and Wellness by Jane Goad Trechsel
- Freeze Frame: One Minute Stress Management by Doc Childre
- The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
- Walden by Henry David Thoreau