April 30, 2007
News & Opinion: Vince Thompson Recommends Management Books
First time author Vince Thompson last month released Ignited: Managers Light Up Your Company and Career for More Power More Purpose and More Success. This afternoon, I posted a podcast I did with Vince.
After the interview, I asked him to follow-up with list of books he would recommend to middle managers:
- Love is the Killer App – Tim Sanders
- Never Eat Alone – Keith Ferrazzi
- 7 Habits To Highly Effective People – Stephen Covey
- Less is More – Jason Jennings
- Think Big Act Small – Jason Jennings
- How to be CEO – Jeffrey Fox
- The Articulate Executive – Granville Toogood
- Networking with the Affluent – Thomas Stanley
- Leading at a Higher Level - Ken Blanchard
About Dylan Schleicher
Dylan Schleicher has been a part of the 800-CEO-READ claque since 2003. Even though he's stayed on at the company, he has not stayed put. After beginning in shipping & receiving, he joined customer service and accounting before moving into his current, highly elliptical orbit of duties overseeing the ChangeThis and In the Books websites, the company's annual review of books and in-house design. He lives with his wife and two children in the Washington Heights neighborhood on Milwaukee's West Side.