December 2, 2005
News & Opinion: What Are Your Questions?
We have been doing some thinking lately. We want to find ways to help you better.
Why do you read business books? You are looking for answers.
That means you have questions.
- How can I be a better manager?
- What should I measure?
- How do I manage a project?
- What can I do to have more time for my family?
- Am I in the right job?
There are two things about those questions
- They are personal. It is about improving your knowledge or your skills or your well-being.
- Those aren't the way you find business books organized anywhere.
So we would love to know the things you are contemplating, pondering, and worrying about.
Post your questions here and let's see if we can help each other find some answers.