May 8, 2007
News & Opinion: What Podcasts People Are Listening To
Here is a little peak into what people are listening to on our Podcasts blog. This is a ranked list for the first four months of 2007.
- The Elegant Solution Interview with Matt May
- Marketing and Sales for Big Complex Selling Interview - Part 1 with Brian Carroll
- Marketing and Sales for Big Complex Selling Interview - Part 3 with Brian Carroll and Jill Konrath
- Everyday Greatness Interview with Stephen Covey
- The Difference Maker Interview with John Maxwell
- Confessions of An Economic Hitman Audio Excerpt
- Made To Stick Interview with Dan Heath
- Growing Great Employees Interview - Part 2 with Erika Anderson
- Purpose Interview with Nikos Mourkogiannis
- Growing Great Employees Interview - Part 1 with Erika Anderson
About Dylan Schleicher
Dylan Schleicher has been a part of the 800-CEO-READ claque since 2003. Even though he's stayed on at the company, he has not stayed put. After beginning in shipping & receiving, he joined customer service and accounting before moving into his current, highly elliptical orbit of duties overseeing the ChangeThis and In the Books websites, the company's annual review of books and in-house design. He lives with his wife and two children in the Washington Heights neighborhood on Milwaukee's West Side.