June 20, 2005
News & Opinion: WSJ Recommended Books on Health
This is the recommending reading list from the today's Special Section in The Wall Street Journal. Rather than aging (as Jack was talking about), these cover a broader range of health issues.
- You: The Owner's Manual by Michael Roizen and Mehmet Oz
- Vaginas: An Owner's Manual by Elizabeth Topp and Carol Livoti
- The Expert Guide to Beating Heart Disease by Harlan Krumholz
- Apples & Pears: The Body Shape Solution for Weight Loss and Wellness by Marie Savard with Carol Svec
- Dr. David Sherer's Hospital Survival Guide by David Sherer and Maryann Karnich
You can get the recommendation blurbs here.
About Dylan Schleicher
Dylan Schleicher has been a part of the 800-CEO-READ claque since 2003. Even though he's stayed on at the company, he has not stayed put. After beginning in shipping & receiving, he joined customer service and accounting before moving into his current, highly elliptical orbit of duties overseeing the ChangeThis and In the Books websites, the company's annual review of books and in-house design. He lives with his wife and two children in the Washington Heights neighborhood on Milwaukee's West Side.