December 12, 2006
Jack Covert Selects: Amazon's Top Ten Business Books for 2006
Here is editors' list from Amazon for the best business books of 2006.
- The Long Tail by Chris Anderson*
- Making Globalization Work by Joesph Stiglitz
- Success Built To Last by Porras, et al.*
- The Starfish and The Spider by Ori Brafman and Rod Beckstrom*
- Knowledge and The Wealth of Nations by David Warsh
- Origin of Wealth by Eric Beinhocker
- Stumbling on Happiness by Daniel Gilbert*
- Mavericks at Work by Bill Taylor and Polly LaBarre*
- Changing Minds by Howard Gardner
- Setting The Table by Danny Meyer*
*Six of these books were also chosen as Jack Covert Selects in 2006.