February 13, 2007
News & Opinion: Six new pieces
- One on ideas that stick by the Heath brothers who brought you Made to Stick.
- Another on corporate strategy by Christina Arena who you may know from The High-Purpose Company
- Learn to make it real and know your customers with Julien Smith and when you're done, you can stop by and say hello to him over here.
- Click here to check out Bob Prosen's thoughts on making people accountable
- Navigate competitive advantage with Mitchell Gooze
- Discover why having a specific path is not always necessary; purposeful drift can be quite successful.
About Dylan Schleicher
Dylan Schleicher has been a part of the 800-CEO-READ claque since 2003. Even though he's stayed on at the company, he has not stayed put. After beginning in shipping & receiving, he joined customer service and accounting before moving into his current, highly elliptical orbit of duties overseeing the ChangeThis and In the Books websites, the company's annual review of books and in-house design. He lives with his wife and two children in the Washington Heights neighborhood on Milwaukee's West Side.