July 21, 2010
News & Opinion: Win some free Tough Love
John Moore is a man who knows his stuff.
- Author of Tribal Knowledge: Business Wisdom Brewed from the Grounds of Starbucks Corporate Culture
- Author of the ChangeThis manifestos, What Must Starbucks Do? and Tribal Knowledge
- Marketing strategist who designed and implemented marketing programs for both Starbucks Coffee and Whole Foods Market.
- Owner of Brand Autopsy Marketing Practice, a consultancy helping businesses profit by marketing with passion and purpose.
- Author of the well-read Brand Autopsy blog
As we've mentioned previously, we were thrilled to team up with John Moore in offering our first full-length book for sale on ChangeThis. This week, we are offering 20 PDF copies of TOUGH LOVE, John Moore's business book masquerading as a screenplay.
Fast-paced, familiar and timely, TOUGH LOVE is the perfect story for our times. TOUGH LOVE is a human story. But TOUGH LOVE is also a story about finding solutions. About doing things wrong. About making the hard decisions. About moving on. Settle in with the script, a cup of your favorite brand of coffee, and enjoy!
Click here to learn why you'll love Tough Love: Scripting the Drive, Drama & Decline of Galaxy Coffee and to sign up to win!
About Sally Haldorson
Sally Haldorson's job as 800-CEO-READ’s General Manager is to make 800-CEO-READ a great place to work for our employees, and a consistently high-performing customer service organization for our clients, authors, and our partners in the publishing industry. In addition to her General Manager duties ensuring collaboration, integration, and quality, she reads, writes, reviews, curates, and edits for the company. Helping craft The 100 Best Business Books of All Time used parts of both skill sets. Outside of work, she is most likely to be found hitting a tennis ball around or hanging out with her boys (husband, child, dog) at home.